Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 June 2013

Turning 6!

Well here we are again, I know it's been a while, time just seems to run away from me!! Just last week we had my son's 6th Birthday where have the last 6 years gone or where has my baby gone! Wanted to share with you the card I made for him.
 The image used is called Skateboarding from Saturated Canary, he was coloured using copics, the paper was an old Kaisercraft collection which I had in my stash along with the wall embossing folder inked with distress markers, the Happy Birthday is a rub-on and the no.6 a felt sticker.
Copics: E0000, 000, 00, 11, 51, 53, 57, 25, YG91, 93, 95, 99, W2, 3, 5, 7, C2, 3, 5, 9, Y23, 26, 28, YR27 
 This is my boy at his party just getting ready for the cake, which was made by myself along with the cupcakes. He wanted Power Rangers theme!
His best friend from school also celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks ago and below is the card I made for him using Soccer Edwin, coloured with copics:
E0000, 000, 00, 11, R11, E30, 34, 35, 37 C1, 3, 5, 7, B91, 93, 95, 99, R24, 27

 It has been all birthdays recently, a friend celebrated hers and Charlie kindly made her a card, yes he enjoys colouring as much as mum!
I think he does very well for a 6 year old boy!

As well as cards I was recently playing with my Cricut Expression and trying new things one being cutting out heat set vinyl and putting on to t-shirts for the boys and this is the end result. My inspiration for these came from a blog http://imperfectlybeautifulms.blogspot.com.au/ I found whilst surfing. The boys thought they were great.

Anyway it's time to say goodnight, wishing you all a great week and hope to be back sooner rather than later with a project that I have completed and am very pleased with.
Thank you for stopping by.
Anita x


No comments:

Post a Comment