Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 June 2013

Days till Christmas!

Hi everyone,

No this is not the correct days till Christmas it is I believe 193. Anyway, the project I am sharing with you today was initially for a guest design team post for M4M, but unfortunately the challenge blog has ended. The theme was a Christmas photo and I immediately had an idea of what I wanted to do, so here it is:
It is a Days till Christmas plaque the image is Dancing with Stars Tilda, I think she is just adorable. I started with a Kaisercraft place mat which I painted with black chalkboard paint, then covered and die cut  the snowflakes using TPCStudio Winter Whites (Snowfall) paper along with Echo Park - Borders paper which have all been in my stash since last Christmas waiting to be used!.
 The image was colored using Copics:
E000, 00, 11, 21, 93 (Skin), E53, 55, 57, 59 (Hair) 
W1, 2, 3, 5, 7 & Y11 Clear Spica & Kindy Glitz
Spellbinders: Layerd Poinsettia, Foliage & 2012 Snowflake Pendant
Embossing Folder: Couture Creations - Super Powder Puff
Extras: Pearls, Ribbon, Liquid Pearls - Platinum
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under Challenges - #201 Anything Goes
 Tildas Town - #57 Use your Stash

Wishing you all a wonderful week
Thank you for stopping by.
Anita x 

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable, love it. Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town this week!
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete