Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 February 2013

Where has time gone!!

Where has the time gone!  This year has been a little hectic so far, I spent January getting organised and preparing for my first born Son (Charlie) to start School, thankfully all went well and he is having a great time!
As well as planning for my Dad & Step mum's arrival to Australia for dad's 60th Birthday, we did lots of day trips as well as spending days in the pool at home and had a wonderful meal out for dad's birthday, sadly their visit came to end on 7th Feb and they are now safely back in England. This was my first card I made for the new year (of course Dad's birthday card), there was one other card which you will see later in the week as it was for a Guest DT spot.
The numbers were cut on my cricut, the papers are a very old Kaisercraft range 'Lone Ranger'.
 
 Copics used: E0000,000,00,11,21,93 B24, W1,2,3,5,7, YG91,93,95,99, R29 

Am also in the midst of putting together an order for 30 Baby Shower invites, which I will post sometime soon. 
Wishing you all a lovely week.
Anita x


No comments:

Post a Comment