Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 October 2011

La La Land Marci

Well, another week gone by here's to the weekend, not much planned so looking forward to spending as much time as I can in my craft room, have a number of things to get onto - two wedding cards, two new baby girl cards and Christmas cards ready for my next class!!  Will have photos to show in a few days.  In the meantime, would like to show you this card which is using a La La Land Stamp Marci which I just love, this was one of my first LLLS to colour, the papers used were BoBunny - Gabrielle. 
Sorry, I don't remember which Copic colours used. I shall be entering this into the La La Land 'Customer Gallery' so please feel free to pop over and take a look at all the lovely creations!
Have a great weekend x
Anita x

No comments:

Post a Comment