Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 October 2011

Baby Shower Invitations!

It's been a few days or so, well I had started on Christmas card samples for the Picture to Page Scrapbooking & Papercraft Show  (http://picturetopagescrapbookshow.blogspot.com/), where I will be demonstrating for my LSS. Please come visit us and say hello. 

As I said, had started making Christmas Cards, that was until I got an order for 21 off Baby Shower Invitations which I had to swiftly get working on: 

The first image shows just getting everything organised with cutting out and colouring of the Mini Magnolia image (Tingla in Bunny Slippers) one by one, yes all 21 of them!!!  The bottom is 8 off the invitations complete, only another 13 to go.....  Wishing you all a lovely weekend, although the weather here in Melbourne is shocking, it can only get better hey!!! 
Anita x

No comments:

Post a Comment